Thursday, August 20, 2009

Don't fall over with surprise


So I haven't had the young one yet, so I thought I would throw some more pics up from this week....
The ducks got stuck down in the window well. So the kids seized the opportunity to hold them. (Otherwise they don't like to be caught... ) So they played down there for a while with them. Aren't the ducks way bigger than in our last posts? :)

This is the back of Evan's neck. He got stung twice by a bee. Maybe be two bees? Anyhow, he said he thought there was a fly on his back, so he squished it... but it wasn't a fly, and he got stung.

Here Dana and I are getting madly artistic....

Awww... what a cute belly... I mean baby. Hopefully I can show you the real thing soon!

1 comment:

danawynn said...

aww.. last on is my favorite. i have mad skills.